Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Works with Netflix but not with Disney+.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Works with Netflix but not with Disney+.

I have successfully downloaded Netflix files but when I sign into Disney+ I cannot download a file.
    I am in Canada so I’m not sure if the Disney+ profile/usage is the same as in other countries.
    I tried downloading “Soul” and Disney+ only allows me to Resume the movie (even though I have not previously watched it) so the download only contains the titles at the end of the movie??
    Not sure if Disney+ is working against the downloading of files?
    I have also tried downloading “The Mandalorian” and in this case it just crashes??
    Anyone else in Canada getting the same results from Disney+?

My experience in the UK is very similar.
    Trying to download Mulan, it only offers "Resume" but it does start from the beginning. The download never completes, the max has been 3,172,xxx KB.
    "The Mandalorin" s1 e1 just crashes.......
    "LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special" download completed OK (1,840,xxx KB)

Comment

I've been successful with a few from Disney+ with 3.0.0.3, but a few have failed.

For example... Disneyland Around the Seasons, The Boys: The Sherman Brothers, have been successful. BUT Walt & El Grupo and Waking Sleeping Beauty have failed.

I did set for High Speed and add all 4 to batch, then started the batch.

Comment

Are you getting complete show + Credits at the end? Mine seemed to cut the credits...We enjoy the credits and watch them for various reasons.

TRJ

Comment

@Movies99 & @SteveStewart
          Please zip the whole Downloader log folder and send it to us for checking the issue.

The default location for log file is:
          C:\Users\computer name\Documents\DVDFabDownloader\log

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
            I've been successful with a few from Disney+ with 3.0.0.3, but a few have failed.

For example... Disneyland Around the Seasons, The Boys: The Sherman Brothers, have been successful. BUT Walt & El Grupo and Waking Sleeping Beauty have failed.

I did set for High Speed and add all 4 to batch, then started the batch.
            What's the country, Canada or UK? Please kindly specify.
            Please zip the whole downloader log file and post it here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TRJ View Post
              Are you getting complete show + Credits at the end? Mine seemed to cut the credits...We enjoy the credits and watch them for various reasons.

TRJ
              Please turn off auto-play next episode feature to try again and see the result.

If still have the same issue, please list some movie/video links you have a problem with, zip and send the latest DVDFab Downloader log folder to us for troubleshooting, the default location for log file is:
              C:\Users\computer name\Documents\DVDFabDownloader\log

Comment

I have tried downloading several Disney Plus movies. They all stop mid way thru.

Lets get this fixed

Comment

1) Autoplay is already off
                  2) Recording appears to stop when the movie exits full display mode and minimizes during the credits playing.
                  I'll send a log tomorrow.

TRJ

Comment

To get a log I went back and tried one at random twice....see attached log. I tried both normal and high speeds with same results (files stops 2-3 seconds into credits) due to the show going from full to minimized view.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by TRJ; 12-30-2020, 04:10 AM.

Comment

I just bought the DRM license & tried to get SOUL. It says "downloading" but the download progress never changed. Attaching the files (I hope). I did change the output folder location from the OneDrive to my hard drive.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Still cant make it half way through a Disney movie before it stops and leaves me with an useable file even after today's upgrade to 3.0.0.4.
                        It seems to go about an hour then stops counting. Netflix is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by guard55 View Post
                          Still cant make it half way through a Disney movie before it stops and leaves me with an useable file even after today's upgrade to 3.0.0.4.
                          It seems to go about an hour then stops counting. Netflix is fine.
                          Please try v3.0.0.5 and feedback with the latest Downloader log folder, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

What's the country, Canada or UK? Please kindly specify.
                            Please zip the whole downloader log file and post it here as well.
                            USA. Here is the log. And I should note, when I posted, I said The Boys: The Sherman Brothers was one that had completed successfully... it was still in progress when I posted. IT got suck with looping video closer to the end, and I closed the window.
                            Attached Files

Comment

With the update to v3.0.0.5 in place I attempted to download “Soul” from Disney+ and it now works. The download starts at the beginning of the movie.
                              Many thanks DVDFAB for the quick update to fix the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X