DRM Downloader 3.0.0.5-Cover Art For Batch Downloaded Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Downloader 3.0.0.5-Cover Art For Batch Downloaded Video

Every sense the upgrade to 3.0.0.5 using the batch downloading function the movie cover art is the same for every movie in the queue. The movie title is correct and is the only way you can tell which movie is which without playing it. It appears it is taking the last movie that is in the queue and finalizing all of them with the same cover art. The metafile is correct for each movie though. This is with Netflix, as with most I have not be able to get HBOMax to work at all and same issue with denoting it as a 'private browser' as the problem.

Hi Down2Earth, I've passed the issue to the developer.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post
      Every sense the upgrade to 3.0.0.5 using the batch downloading function the movie cover art is the same for every movie in the queue. The movie title is correct and is the only way you can tell which movie is which without playing it. It appears it is taking the last movie that is in the queue and finalizing all of them with the same cover art. The metafile is correct for each movie though. This is with Netflix, as with most I have not be able to get HBOMax to work at all and same issue with denoting it as a 'private browser' as the problem.
      Please post all the Downloader log files, also several links to the movies in the problem. Also, related screenshots about the problem could be helpful too. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Mona,
        Downloaded three batch movies to create logs from Netflix to send and also to send screenshots to post .......but....could not duplicate my original problem as noted as posted. Seems to be working okay now. Thanks for checking into this in reply.

Comment

Working...
        X