Amazon no longer working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon no longer working.

Installed 3.0.0.6 and went out to Amazon. The first thing I noticed is that downloads were much faster than real time. Unfortunately, the first episode I downloaded did not include an audio track. The second episode was successful. However, whenever I try to download anything I am met with an error message from Amazon: "Video Unavailable." When I connect using my web browser, I have no problem watching the episodes. I also noticed that if I do not cancel the download, my entire system locks up after about 3 minutes, requiring me to power cycle it. This has happened numerous times.

Originally posted by Richard1580 View Post
    Installed 3.0.0.6 and went out to Amazon. The first thing I noticed is that downloads were much faster than real time. Unfortunately, the first episode I downloaded did not include an audio track. The second episode was successful. However, whenever I try to download anything I am met with an error message from Amazon: "Video Unavailable." When I connect using my web browser, I have no problem watching the episodes. I also noticed that if I do not cancel the download, my entire system locks up after about 3 minutes, requiring me to power cycle it. This has happened numerous times.
    yep i get the same error

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1580 View Post
      Please post all the Downloader log files, thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X