Files Missing Audio during remux on Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Files Missing Audio during remux on Amazon

I am having issues with some files missing the audio after the remux during a recording session on Amazon. On some occasions the program crashes during remux. I am running DRM downloader 3.0.0.6

We need all the Downloader log files to help check the issue, please attach them, thanks.

Comment

Hi,

Please try the new version and tell us the result, and please post the new log file if you still get the problem.

DVDFab Forum - New! DVDFab Downloader 3.0.0.7 is released (January 14, 2021)

Thanks!

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

The audio now makes it into the file, but when I select subtitles to be external they don't make it out of the temp folder. The workaround is to go to the temp folder and grab the srt file. I don't choose the render in file because the MakeToolNix program and handbrake don't see the subtitles from this method. This maybe another issue in and of itself.
        Last edited by electro; 01-14-2021, 05:21 PM.

Comment

I have attached my log. I have tried another video and it failed to remux the file.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X