Audio stream and forced subtitles Amazon Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio stream and forced subtitles Amazon Prime

Hello i have a problem, want to download some tv serie from amazon but the desire language dont appear in the list, only spanish spain but i want spanish latin, the language is available in amazon, the same with subtitles only from spain, and dont download forced subtitles, we need that option too, i cant send a log for this xD

Please give us a link to the video you tried, also, the log file is needed, thanks.

Comment

i think 99% of the stuff have forced subtitles in many languages, if i download a movie or tv serie with spanish audio need forced subtitles in many parts and they are present in netflix or amazon, not all the movies or tv series need but 90% have forced subtitles...

can try this open the console in chrome search ttml2 and you find subtitles files includes forced subtitles, DRMdowloader dont give the chance to dowload forced subtitles

Comment

I upload the logs, by the way disney+ not work properly, video restart many times maybe need a lucky week to download properly 10 episodes lol
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MarcosT View Post
          i think 99% of the stuff have forced subtitles in many languages, if i download a movie or tv serie with spanish audio need forced subtitles in many parts and they are present in netflix or amazon, not all the movies or tv series need but 90% have forced subtitles...

can try this open the console in chrome search ttml2 and you find subtitles files includes forced subtitles, DRMdowloader dont give the chance to dowload forced subtitles
          The forced subtitle feature is in the plan. We need time to implement it, please kindly wait, thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X