Problems with Disney+ and Amazon Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Disney+ and Amazon Prime

With Disney+ I cannot download anything. I have tried Soul, Hocus Pocus, and the Nutcracker and they all do the same thing. Towards the end of the download, it does a repeating cycle of a couple of seconds for a long time and then fails.

With Amazon Prime I can download movies but Netflix TV shows like The Boys and Carnival Row will not download. It just stalls on downloading even though it downloads everything. However, I noticed that when downloading, it never actually plays the movie and has a popup that says "Video unavailable" at the beginning even though I can play the video fine.

With Amazon Prime today, I am noticing that they won't even allow you to browse the movies any more. It looks like Amazon Prime is trying to stop you guys specifically. It looks like you can go around it by selecting TV Shows and Movies.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by evilnewbie; 01-21-2021, 11:30 AM.

With Amazon Prime Germany Error 7031 is displayed constantly now when using the software while it works without any problems under Windows or with the Fire TV stick.

Comment

I mean Amazon Prime TV shows, not Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by evilnewbie View Post
        I mean Amazon Prime TV shows, not Netflix.
        The developer received your log file, they will check. Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

I am not having any issues with Amazon Prime. For Disney+, the downloader appears to work only with videos less than 72 minutes in length.

Comment

Originally posted by fosse76 View Post
            I am not having any issues with Amazon Prime. For Disney+, the downloader appears to work only with videos less than 72 minutes in length.
            Really you don't have any issues with Amazon Prime TV shows? Have you tried downloading They Boys or Carnival Row?

With the Disney+ that sounds about right. I can download the Mandalorian fine but movies are the main problem with the looping.

Netflix cutting off credits at the end may be related to some black screen credit. I notice movies who have pictures as background for the credits don't really have that issue but when the screen goes black, it cuts off the credits in a couple seconds.

Comment

I cant download Star wars resistance (less than 30min) video restart many times, need a lucky day to download the entire season, 3 hours and download 60min all the other time restart the video an timer

Comment

I can finally download Disney movies without problems with the new update. I am still having problems with Amazon Prime. I can download Carnival Row now but The Boys is still a problem staring at episode 3 of season 1. It fails after download while trying to parse the data for The Boys. The output temp folder has a bunch of files that should be deleted since it failed but it just sits there. I have to manually delete them. I have my logs attached.
                Attached Files

Comment

A new version should be available soon, please wait for a while and then update to try again, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X