This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Prime - Download freezing

I've been having this problem with a lot of consistency. I'll start downloading something on Amazon Prime and it just freezes part of the way through the download. I have tried cancelling and restarting it, that doesn't help. The only thing that brings progress is to quit the program and restart it, which restarts the download completely. I've also had several times when it says that it has downloaded the entire file but does not go into the next steps. I've tried downloading 3 or 4 things probably about a handful of times and have only had luck with 1 time so far. I've attached my log from the most recent attempt.
    Attached Files

Hi,

Please try the new version and tell us the result, thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Do I need to manually install the new version? when I click "Check for Updates" it tells me 3.0.0.8 is the latest version still.

Comment

Originally posted by Pythonline View Post
        Do I need to manually install the new version? when I click "Check for Updates" it tells me 3.0.0.8 is the latest version still.
        The last few versions, after I saw the announcement post, "check for update" found no update so I just downloaded the EXE and installed it. Same with 3.0.0.9.

Comment

Please check it again

Thanks
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

The last few versions, after I saw the announcement post, "check for update" found no update so I just downloaded the EXE and installed it. Same with 3.0.0.9.
            Stupid question but do you authorize this version after update? or do you uninstall old one and install new one? if both solution don't help don't forget the log to help developer

Comment

Originally posted by Electro007 View Post

Stupid question but do you authorize this version after update? or do you uninstall old one and install new one? if both solution don't help don't forget the log to help developer
              I already had an older version installed and authorized, I just download and install the new EXE... no need to de-authorize, uninstall, install new, re-authorize.

Comment

3.0.0.9 seems to be working with a lot more reliability.

Comment

Working...
                X