Still can't play titles because of Private browsing Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still can't play titles because of Private browsing Mode

Still can't play anything on HBO Max. It either says Can't play titles because of Private browsing Mode or when the video does load it goes back to the login screen. Still doing this even after the last 7 updates. Please advise

Forgot to mention, it won't download any videos from youtube or any other site since build 3.008. I always get "sorry, video analysis failed" Pretty much won't do anything at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by guard55 View Post
      Still can't play anything on HBO Max. It either says Can't play titles because of Private browsing Mode or when the video does load it goes back to the login screen. Still doing this even after the last 7 updates. Please advise
      I am experiencing this as well with HBOMax

Comment

for the hbomax issues they said they were working on a new solution for it

Comment

I hope they fix HBO Max soon. Happy New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by guard55 View Post
            Forgot to mention, it won't download any videos from youtube or any other site since build 3.008. I always get "sorry, video analysis failed" Pretty much won't do anything at this point.
            We are working on a new solution for HBO Max. For youtube video issue, please provide some video link and the downloader log file, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X