HBO Max group consensus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO Max group consensus

How Is HBO max doing on DL. I would an opinion before i make the Max purchase. I know some people have trouble DLing and wonder if its isolated or wide spread. I'm Not having issues with any of the other sites as of yet

Originally posted by yiteurp View Post
    How Is HBO max doing on DL.
    Not good on my end...haven't been able to download anything from the site as of yet. What I have tried I had to make the date to watch it live. The updates for it are currently being reviewed, so it appears the process for access for HBO max wasn't the same as they originally thought but I'm confident everybody will have full access sooner than later.

Just hoping it's sooner than April when/before 'Mortal Kombat' is released on it.
    Last edited by Down2Earth; 02-17-2021, 07:37 PM.

Comment

If you have access to HBO through Amazon, you can download some of the HBO content there. But due to licensing agreements, some content on HBOMax isn't available through HBO's Amazon channel. But it might be worth looking into as a temporary solution until the issues with HBOMax are resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by fosse76 View Post
        If you have access to HBO through Amazon, you can download some of the HBO content there. But due to licensing agreements, some content on HBOMax isn't available through HBO's Amazon channel. But it might be worth looking into as a temporary solution until the issues with HBOMax are resolved.
        So In Theory I should be able to access showtime and Cinemax as well ??

Comment

Originally posted by yiteurp View Post

So In Theory I should be able to access showtime and Cinemax as well ??
          Yes, if you subscribe to Showtime, Cinemax, HBO, CBS, etc. via Amazon Channels, you can download via the AMAZON module just fine.

I've subscribed to CBS All Access via Amazon channels. I get better audio/video downloading via Amazon downloader, than I do when using the CBS Downloader. Unfortunately, going through Amazon makes it harder to find CBS titles. The Amazon CBS Channel only seems to give me the "Popular on CBS" stuff. I need to SEARCH Amazon titles I want. My process is I create a list of CBS stuff while browsing their web site, then in the DVDFab Amazon downloader I search for them and add to batch, then download.

Unfortunately since my HBOMax, Showtime, etc. access is included with my cable subscription, I can't use the Amazon Channels for those services

Comment

I cannot get HBO to work at all.

Comment

Working...
            X