Netflix Not Downloading Subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Not Downloading Subs

After updating to 3.0.2.1 while Downloaded Arrow S06E18 to 23 I noted that no subtitles where downloaded. But when downloading DC Legends of Tomorrow S03E09 to 18 subtitles where downloaded. I have tried restarting the program as well as my computer but no change. I am including Logs of download attempts of some episodes of Arrow.
    Attached Files

Same issue for me. Nu subs are downloaded after update.

Comment

working for me.. I did notice that some show episodes don't have subs.. maybe thats the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by pka4916 View Post
        working for me.. I did notice that some show episodes don't have subs.. maybe thats the problem?
        You have to have CC enabled for full subs enabled for subs to download, which I do. And you have to have them disabled to only download forced subs, which sucks cause you basically have to download the whole show twice to get both full and forced subs, or at least determine which episodes have forced subs and start the download of those episodes then cancel once the sub temp is downloaded.

You can add Black Lightning to the list of shows not downloading subs

Comment

same with me today. Add Weeds to that list. It is sporadic. I can go through a whole season with subs and then when the next season starts, no subs file (stuck in "temp" folder). To get it to download subs again, I have had to sign out of netflix, restart computer, sign back on, then download the first episode of the season at normal speed for the sub file to show up. then the remaining episodes in that season is ok. Rinse and repeat with new season....

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post
            After updating to 3.0.2.1 while Downloaded Arrow S06E18 to 23 I noted that no subtitles where downloaded. But when downloading DC Legends of Tomorrow S03E09 to 18 subtitles where downloaded. I have tried restarting the program as well as my computer but no change. I am including Logs of download attempts of some episodes of Arrow.
            We will check, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post

You have to have CC enabled for full subs enabled for subs to download, which I do. And you have to have them disabled to only download forced subs, which sucks cause you basically have to download the whole show twice to get both full and forced subs, or at least determine which episodes have forced subs and start the download of those episodes then cancel once the sub temp is downloaded.

You can add Black Lightning to the list of shows not downloading subs
              I reported this back in early February

Comment

Working...
              X