Live Update window border?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Update window border?

Is there a way you guys could maybe add a drop shadow to the Live Update window? It blends in with the background so much its hard to see where the window is to drag it away from the main window.

There should be drop shadow already, what did you see, please take a screenshot and show us, thank you.

Comment

I must have been going from a version that did not have it then the newest upgrade had it enabled. The next update I do see a difference.
      Off chance, is there a way in the settings that I do not see to not have the program open a new explorer window every time a new tv episode gets processed? I set it to do a season and come back to 21 explorer windows opened up, hah.

Comment

Off chance, is there a way in the settings that I do not see to not have the program open a new explorer window every time a new tv episode gets processed? I set it to do a season and come back to 21 explorer windows opened up, hah.
        Please refer to the image attached, disable the option highlighted in the red square.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	settings.png
Views:	224
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	392896

Comment

lol, so sorry for my ignorance. I guess I just wasn't scrolling far enough down.

Comment

Working...
          X