Not able to Download or Watch videos on Hulu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not able to Download or Watch videos on Hulu

I just updated to the latest 3.1.0.3 and I get errors when attempting to download or watch anything on it.
    Attached Files

Not sure if this helps, but:
    I had issues initially too. After logging in to HULU whithin the DVDFab HULU downloader I couldn't parse or download anything. I quit completely out of the HULU Downloader and the main DVDFab Downloader then restarted it. When I went back into the HULU downloader everything worked. I've downloaded a couple of videos successfully.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyrie415 View Post
      I just updated to the latest 3.1.0.3 and I get errors when attempting to download or watch anything on it.
      I had same issues as I updated the application, so I quit the application and downloaded the offline downloader (https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...Downloader_x64) and I was able to go back into the application and start up a new Hulu session and perform download testing of short television shows to see how the application performed. It's downloading at 720p so I'll wait for 1080p downloads. It's awesome that Hulu is now available with 3.1.0.3 as well.

Comment

Yes - waiting for 1080p HULU downloads as well.....

Comment

It somewhat worked for me. I was able to download some episodes but then it failed on the rest.

Comment

Haven't tried any TV series or episodes yet by tried two movies and pretty impressed how fast the movies downloaded, a 2 hour movie clocked in at just 7 minutes, thought it didn't download but it downloaded everything, credits and all. Did have problems downloading anything at first and had to close out the downloader a couple of times before it would work but appears to be working okay now. (have always used the offline download since day 1)

Kudos and Big ups so far......really digging the updates .....thanks!!!!!
            Last edited by Down2Earth; 03-26-2021, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Yeah Hulu.... Boo data caps.... Have to wait till next month...

Comment

Getting the same problem, except it asks me to "share my location", which I've already done in the browser and have no idea how to do in DVD fab.
                Hulu seems to be a problem for everyone. I have two other downloader programs that are supposed to work in Hulu, but neither on does.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Dudgeon View Post
                  Getting the same problem, except it asks me to "share my location", which I've already done in the browser and have no idea how to do in DVD fab.
                  Hulu seems to be a problem for everyone. I have two other downloader programs that are supposed to work in Hulu, but neither on does.
                  Same issue. With Hulu plus Live TV, I can't get past the share my location screen. Fortunately, I have a second Hulu account (a free, basic account through Verizon). I managed to download some content, but it only seemed to allow batched of 1 or two videos only. Also, if I try to download a third video shortly after, it doesn't download so I have to close out of both Hulu and the Downloader program itself and then restart. Hopefully these issues can be resolved.

Comment

Hi,

Please try to sign out your Hulu account from your device first, then log in Hulu account in Hulu Downloader and try it again.

NOTICE: Hulu subscription allow to watch on two devices at same time (included the different browser)

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X