Apple TV episodes not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV episodes not working

Still having trouble with Apple TV episodes. I have upgraded on 2 pc's to 3.1.0.4 to that try first, but still it fails on both. It gets to around 34-35 minutes and fails every time. Not sure why. I have tried different things on Apple TV to download, movies work, but episodes fail every time. I need help.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Jim

Hi Jim, please attach the drmDownloader log file, the developer will check for you, thanks.

Comment

Mona,
      Thanks for your help I really appreciate it. As I stated I can download movies and episodes on Amazon just fine. On Apple TV I can only download movies. Episodes keep failing, it’s same problem on both PCs. So I have included the logs from both PCs. Please let me know that you have gotten these logs, because I sent a log once before and you didn’t get it. So I want to be sure I am doing this correctly.

Thanks
      Jim
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jimd6500 View Post
        Mona,
        Thanks for your help I really appreciate it. As I stated I can download movies and episodes on Amazon just fine. On Apple TV I can only download movies. Episodes keep failing, it’s same problem on both PCs. So I have included the logs from both PCs. Please let me know that you have gotten these logs, because I sent a log once before and you didn’t get it. So I want to be sure I am doing this correctly.

Thanks
        Jim
        Hi Jim, we receive your log files.

Comment

Working...
        X