NETFLIX Downloader: movie length/running time issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NETFLIX Downloader: movie length/running time issue

This is a random issue that I've seen several times. Movies will finish with a running time that is about 5 minutes longer than the true runing time. I have only seen this in the Netflix downloader.
    It seems to be random and my fix so far has been to re-download the movie and usually it downloads with a more acurate running time. It happened again this morning - logs attached.

Attached Files

Update: Verified that this happens not only to movies, but TV episodes and limited series episodes. So basically it can randomly happen to any video downloded from Netflix.

Comment

I missed your thread and started one too. Same issue.

Comment

Hi all,

For Netflix, please wait a few time, we are working on the new solution.

Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Wilson, much appreciated!

KidJoe: I saw your thread and was watching that too - I knew the support team would reply to one of us

Comment

Any update on the new Netflix downloader? This issue is very annoying as I have to retry downloading movies until I get a version that is not affected.

I appreciate all the work you all are doing, Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X