This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.1.0.6 Amazon Downloader Not Working

Amazon downloader won't download anything.

Just sits at wait for playing back a video even when there is a video playing

Yes mines been doing that too, but not just 3.1.0.6, its been happening for a few versions previously for me as well.

Comment

Same here. Not working since version 3.1.0.4. I subscribed for a month (which is very expensive in my currency), and half of the month not worked. This is very disappointing.

Comment

Hi all, please post the latest drmdownloader log file, thank you.

Comment

I have the exact same problem, even with version 3.1.0.4.
          The strange thing is that the problem is only on the pc with the 64bit version.
          ​​​​​​​I post my log file.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LEF View Post
            I have the exact same problem, even with version 3.1.0.4.
            The strange thing is that the problem is only on the pc with the 64bit version.
            ​​​​​​​I post my log file.
            Do you mean the 32bit version of Downloader on the same PC works?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Do you mean the 32bit version of Downloader on the same PC works?
              No. The 32bit work in another pc.

Comment

I have the Disney downloader which is now working after a few hiccups, I bought the Amazon downloader today.... when I select a movie, it isn't moved to the task queue, saying "ready to download wait for playing back a video", when I select play on the Amazon screen, I get a message saying that my browser doesn't support high definition playback due to content restrictions and please update your browser... when I select "continue to watch", the movie plays but downloader still says it is waiting for playing back a video. My browser MS Edge which works fine with 1080p videos from Amazon and Audials.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnBurgess View Post
                  I have the Disney downloader which is now working after a few hiccups, I bought the Amazon downloader today.... when I select a movie, it isn't moved to the task queue, saying "ready to download wait for playing back a video", when I select play on the Amazon screen, I get a message saying that my browser doesn't support high definition playback due to content restrictions and please update your browser... when I select "continue to watch", the movie plays but downloader still says it is waiting for playing back a video. My browser MS Edge which works fine with 1080p videos from Amazon and Audials.
                  Please post the drmDownloader log file, thank you.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Doing same on daughters machine and her default is chrome

Comment

Problem solved re Amazon download... Thanks!, I had to change browser from Edge to Chrome, I'll think about getting the Netflix downloader soon.

Comment

Edge sucks for most things.. Chrome or any other browser works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by psychosmurf
                            I'm using Brave as my default browser but the Amazon downloader is still not working. I've updated downloader to 3.0.1.9 but still amazon just hangs after it starts downloading 'playback' and download. Does anyone have an update on how to fix this?
                            Apologies, I got the version wrong: I'm at 3.1.0.9. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LEF View Post

No. The 32bit work in another pc.
                              I confirm that the problem is solved by changing the default browser from Edge to Chrome (me).
                              I also confirm that the problem occurs with win 64bit, while with win 32bit Amazon also works with Edge.

Comment

Working...
                              X