Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix 5.1 192 Kbits only

Hi there,

i'm wondering why Netflix audio is 5.1 with max 192 kbits only. I wrote a ticket a while ago and never received an answer.

I know it's possible to get 640 kbits HQ sound with other tools.

The product name "DVDFab DRM Downloader" is also a bit missleading.. It's a screen record as i see it correct. I test with other tools which are real (cdn) downloaders and the difference is huge.

Episode 1 from the Tv Show Bordertown had about 8 gb after downloading it with DRM Downloader. With the other tool it was about 1gb. I compared the quality and didn't notice any difference.

Are there any plans to get your tool better?

I only use it for amazon at the moment. There it seems to work as a real downloader. But i have some issues for examle with the tv show "The 100" every Season is marked as S00...

Hi,

For the audio problem, please wait the new version, we can also get the high bitrate 640/448 for EAC3-5.1 audio.

DVDFab DRM Downloader is the old name, it's DVDFab Downloader and include the modules "Amazon Downloader", "Netflix Downloader“ and "Disney Plus Downloader” etc.

After the version, Netflix is also the download mode.

Wilson
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 04-28-2021, 10:49 AM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you for the response!

That sounds pretty awesome! Looking forward to it!

Comment

If you're able to get higher audio bit rates are you able to get higher video bit rates? The current video bit rates averages about 2m. This seems real low for good quality video downloads. I know NETFLIX streams at higher video bit rates than the downloaded video bit rates.

Thanks you.

Comment

I think higher video Bitrates are not possible in this way. 4k streaming and it's drm is stopping it.

From the other software i know the files are downloaded from the netflix cdns and are about 1gb per file. It's pretty rare that you get a 3/4gb file from netflix.

For most Tvs it wouldn't be a problem i think ( up to 65" ? ). But for the larger ones you see often the loss of quality in some scenes :/ But i testet it native at my netflix tv app or through the apple tv. The overall quality is not the best and in a lot of cases it could be better... :/

Comment

Well we are making progress as EAC3 5.1 640/448 is now possible, but the competition can still pull the full Atmos (JOC) stream.

Comment

Working...
            X