Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paramount + Episodes not downloading - and how to clear cache etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount + Episodes not downloading - and how to clear cache etc.

Having issues with downloading individual episodes or even seasons on Paramount + - Gets stuck at parsing data. Especially with Seal team.

Also - how to clear the cache and temp files the program creates ? Is there instructions to do that without deleting anything the application needs

Thanks

i have the same problem i think,
    i put the image here:
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like hugocasanovam.

Comment

Originally posted by mkbr View Post
      Having issues with downloading individual episodes or even seasons on Paramount + - Gets stuck at parsing data. Especially with Seal team.

Also - how to clear the cache and temp files the program creates ? Is there instructions to do that without deleting anything the application needs

Thanks
      Please post the drmDownloader log file. Thanks.

Temp directory can be found in the Settings > General window, please locate it and then delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please post the drmDownloader log file. Thanks.

Temp directory can be found in the Settings > General window, please locate it and then delete it.

Attached log files - but there are also a lot of folders and content in the temp directory - are you sure it is safe to delete the whole folder ?
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm having trouble downloading Perry Mason S01E09 on Paramount Plus. I tried last night and just now. It doesn't get past "Parsing Data." The other episodes I've tried work fine.

Comment

I meant the 1957-1966 version of Perry Mason, not the newer one.

Comment

I had trouble uploading the drmDownloader log file, so here it is on my Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9tciwmp4rm...oader.log?dl=0

Comment

@mkbr
                @tomsamuels

We receive your logs, we will check. Please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by mkbr View Post

Attached log files - but there are also a lot of folders and content in the temp directory - are you sure it is safe to delete the whole folder ?
                  The files/folders under the Temp folder can be removed. The next time Downloader runs, it will generate new files/folders.

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ20210525120958.png
Views:	1221
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	395513

Comment

Working...
                  X