No announcement yet.

Netflix, Hulu Download Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is all part of the global failures that are being seen across the board. Netflix, Hulu, Paramount, HBO. All of the big sites made some change and it's all being looked at.
    They'll get it there eventually

Comment

DVDFab Downloader uses your default system browser.
      Apparently a lot of streaming services changed something one June 1st (Netflix included)

FIRST: Make sure your system browser is updated.

If not using Firefox as your default system browser, you may want to consider switching to that .This is a little annoying, but it seems to be working for me after experiencing this same behavior with chrome.

Comment

see my comment here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ure-on-netflix

Comment

Thanks october262 that seems to have cleared up the issue

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post
            Not sure why you couldn't just put your comment here instead of directing people to an unrelated thread, to save time for everyone else it says:

"DVDFab Downloader uses your default system browser.
            Apparently a lot of streaming services changed something one June 1st (Netflix included)

FIRST: Make sure your system browser is updated.

If not using Firefox as your default system browser, you may want to consider switching to that .This is a little annoying, but it seems to be working for me after experiencing this same behavior with chrome."

FWIW, I made sure Firefox was completely up-to-date and set as my default browser and it did nothing to resolve the issue with Hulu not downloading correctly so your solution doesn't actually work.

Comment

Hi all,

Yes, the Netflix, Hulu and Disney websites upgrade, and we found the new way to fix the problem but it may take 1~2 week.

Thanks for your support and please give us some time.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the news regarding Netflix etc.

Comment

Add Amazon to the problems as well. Upgraded from 3.2.0.5 to 4.0(win) and now Amazon has difficulty downloading most everything
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X