Download from DVR in Hulu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download from DVR in Hulu?

I'm unable to get a Series episode from "Manage DVR". The analyzing just sits there and if I leave it for 5 to 10 minutes..it just stays there so I canceled it for this log. I was able to get all of "Lie to Me", and but there are other TV shows it won't download. I, too, am using the newest update in the subject.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by SirRush View Post
    I'm unable to get a Series episode from "Manage DVR".
    Has this worked for you before? Did not know this was able to do Cloud DVR recordings.

Comment

I have had the same experiences as Down2Earth with DVR recordings. I was never able to download them. The issue where Hulu won't download movies is very new, though. Here is my log file. I tried to download a movie last night from Hulu, and it said 'Failed' and would not download further.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

Has this worked for you before? Did not know this was able to do Cloud DVR recordings.
        I'm new to Hulu and last night was my first attempt at using the DRM Downloader to download from the "DVR". I'm going to try with other stuff, and see what happens. I did get a prompt about needing to update the browser (using Hulu Downloader) but after logging out of Hulu from Firefox AND logging out of Hulu through Hulu Downloader, then exiting the Downloader...wait a moment for memory to clear, then start the Hulu Downloader again, and login to Hulu again..the prompt hasn't shown again, yet. I don't want to go downloaded a WHOLE bunch at a time...for obvious reasons. So I intend to try some more later.

Comment

Working...
        X