StreamFab 4.0.0.4 Amazon 720p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 4.0.0.4 Amazon 720p

I am attempting to DL a show I own on Amazon, and it is only doing it in 720P.
    How do I change it to 1080p?
    I updated from StreamFab 4.0.0.3 to StreamFab 4.0.0.4

I have downloaded from Amazon in 1080p before from Amazon
    Enclosed is a jpg of the properties, keep in mind , this is supposed to DL in 1080p
    Here is a link to the drmdownloader file, it was to big to attach

Attached Files

That's not 720p. Not even close.
    720p at 1.5 hours is going to be just around 1,5 gigs
    They haven't announced a HD fix yet for Amazon, sadly

Comment

The same issue is occurring for me. This was working about a month ago. I tried downloading the same movie I did a month ago and I can only get 720p with ACC audio. I was able to get 1080p and eac-3 audio.

Comment

Originally posted by electro View Post
        . I tried downloading the same movie I did a month ago and I can only get 720p with ACC audio.
        Your getting 720p from 'Amazon'? Everybody else is getting 430p and less and it is crap compared to 720p, never mind the promised 1080p, what region are you downloading from?

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

Your getting 720p from 'Amazon'? Everybody else is getting 430p and less and it is crap compared to 720p, never mind the promised 1080p, what region are you downloading from?
          I just tried again getting 720 as far as downloading, I stopped before it ended once i saw I was getting 720.
          I want 1080 like we used to have. I am in the States

Comment

Originally posted by nightwingken View Post

I just tried again getting 720 as far as downloading, I stopped before it ended once i saw I was getting 720.
            I want 1080 like we used to have. I am in the States
            It says you are getting 720 but you are not getting that, in your first post your attached screen shot, your finished download was at 396p not 720p.

After you finish downloading your movie, right click on the movie / MP4 file, scroll down to properties, then details tab....your frame height is your downloaded resolution. You have to let the movie download all the way.

Comment

Working...
            X