Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attempting to download from Amazon Prime, "Buzz One Four".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attempting to download from Amazon Prime, "Buzz One Four".

Attempting to download from Amazon Prime, "Buzz One Four". Log attached. I open StreamFab; login to amazon prime. Select URL for video "Buzz One Four"; paste URL into StreamFab; Select "Video", "Best (Quality}. Click Download button -- nothing happens.
    Please advise.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by shipwright2 View Post
    Attempting to download from Amazon Prime, "Buzz One Four". Log attached. I open StreamFab; login to amazon prime. Select URL for video "Buzz One Four"; paste URL into StreamFab; Select "Video", "Best (Quality}. Click Download button -- nothing happens.
    Please advise.
    Your issue is different from the original topic, so I move it to a separate one.

Regarding the issue, please post the log file named drmDownloader, thanks.

Comment

I have the same problem in Canada with Amazon.
      When I try to load a movie to the Downloader queue nothing appears.
      All that I get in the drmDownloader log is a few lines of text, for each attempt, and an error code “907” in each.
      This after StreamFab presents the white box getting the metadata etc., then the white box to add the program to the download queue. Nothing is added to the queue.
      I can send you the log of my attempts but each attempt has a very similar four lines of text with error code listed.
      Last edited by Movies99; 07-08-2021, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X