X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab Won't Open

Hi!

I created a support ticket for this, but haven't heard back. Last week I went to use StreamFab and it wouldn't open. It starts up, builds the "StreamFab" pulldown menu at the top of the screen, but doesn't go any further. In other words, it doesn't finish building the other pulldown menus. Then it doesn't something weird. All the icons in my dock do a little shift, then it's dead. Then I quit the application (it allows me to) and I get the dump below. I was using the previous version when it started doing this last week. Then I figured I should upgrade to the newest version and it does the same thing. I installed it on another Mac then. Same thing.

I am dead in the water and don't know what to do!

Here is the dump I get when I quit the application:

Attached Files
    Last edited by Mona; 07-28-2021, 03:22 AM. Reason: move all the log text into a .docx file to make it easier to check.

I do not locate your ticket with your forum email. Please send the email info via PM, I will check the ticket first.

About the issue you reported, please post all the available StreamFab log files under Documents, we will check. Thanks.

Comment

Hi! I sent you a PM with the email addresses my other ticket could be under. It was created on 7/23 at 3:07pm central standard time. I tried to get in to see the status, but for some reason when I try logging in, it just sits and spins and I never get in. Also, my logs are all old except for one which I am attaching. I am guessing the application never gets far enough to create the new logs. I can attach all the logs, but except for StreamFab.log, they are all dated from when StreamFab was working.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi again! I was able to open this on my MacBook now (not sure what happened). I de-authorized it on my iMac. Now it is working on my iMac!

Comment

Thanks for the update. Glad it works now.
          This thread is closed. Shall you have other questions or problems, please start a new one, thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X