Disney+ Not loading Show or Episode Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney+ Not loading Show or Episode Titles

I went to download Today's episode of the Bad Batch, and Found that none of the title info was present. No show Title, no episode titles. It may be missing other metadata, but I did not notice. When the episode finished downloading it was in a folder called S01 in my output location instead of a folder called The Bad Batch, and the file title was just S01E14_.mp4 and the corresponding sub file was S01E14__eng.srt. Here is a screen shot of the episode selector and an attached log file.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-07-30 001511.png
Views:	543
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	398444

Odd, my log didn't upload the first go round. here it is.
    Attached Files

Comment

Disney+ redid their website a couple days ago, my guess is that it just needs to be updated in response to the changes.

Comment

same issue. All programs are loaded as s(num)e(num). No show name at all.
        Attached Files

Comment

Same thing.
          And it's also not creating new folders for each series OR recognizing previously existing series folders.

Instead everything from every series that's downloaded now goes into one single folder it created named "S01" -- and all of them without any series identifying filenames!

dmrDownloader_log_2021-07-30.txt

Comment

Also doesn't seem to have downloaded the image for any of the episode titles either.

(Just uses a frame from near the beginning of the video-- which, since it's from the opening credits, is exactly the same for every episode of the series.)

Comment

Using ver 4.0.1.1 btw

Comment

It's fixed, please kindly wait for the coming version, thank you.

Comment

Looks good, No problem with Show and Episode Titles when I downloaded The bad batches latest episode last night

Comment

Working...
                  X