Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV + failing downloads

Newest version of SteamFab.

Home before dark season 1 episode 8 and season 2 episode 8 will not download.

logs attached.
    Attached Files

I will pass your log file to the developer. Please give 4.0.1.4 a try as well. Thanks.

Comment

Tried with 4.0.1.4 -- some of the failing downloads worked this time.. still have 3 failures.. and one that is not available until 8/20. I attached the log files.
      Attached Files

Comment

I too am running streamfab 4.0.1.4 and having failures regularly on Apple TV+. Most of them if i do several runs of downloads i can eventually get all the episodes, but these 2 specific episodes i just cannot get to work. It downloads fine, and then seems to render fine, but right at the end of rendering, it fails and all the temp files disappear. I have attached a log, i hope its the right one.
        Attached Files

Comment

same problem here
          only work apple tv+ in arabic lenguage

Comment

Originally posted by GomezAddams View Post
            Tried with 4.0.1.4 -- some of the failing downloads worked this time.. still have 3 failures.. and one that is not available until 8/20. I attached the log files.
            Thanks for the update, in our test some did work. The developer will look into the failed ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Azzaw1980 View Post
              I too am running streamfab 4.0.1.4 and having failures regularly on Apple TV+. Most of them if i do several runs of downloads i can eventually get all the episodes, but these 2 specific episodes i just cannot get to work. It downloads fine, and then seems to render fine, but right at the end of rendering, it fails and all the temp files disappear. I have attached a log, i hope its the right one.
              The developer will check your log file.

Comment

now running V4.0.1.5, quite a few of my failures downloaded without issue. I still cannot download the following:
                A Charlie Brown Christmas
                A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
                Happy New Year, Charlie Brown
                It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
                It's The Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown
                Peanuts In Space: Secrets of Apollo
                Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown

I zipped all logs and attached them to this post.

Mr. Corman S01E04 and Ted Lasso S02E05 are not yet available for download (they are in the logs too)

Attached Files

Comment

tried everything with V4.0.1.6. Only Peanuts in Space still fails.
                  logs attached.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

The developer will check your log file.
                    Looks like its fixed my issues. Thanks guys! it was 4.0.1.8 i think that fixed it.

Comment

Working...
                    X