BBC iPLayer no longer supported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC iPLayer no longer supported?

Back when this was still DVDfab Downloader it used to support downloading from BBC iPlayer, but now its all different versions for different sites I can't see one for iPlayer? What am I missing?

I've always wanted Iplayer support , been a paid up subscriber for nearly a year and never seen it available

Comment

It is extremely difficult to view everything you want with BBC iPlayer (when you reside in US). So many restrictions. I tried to watch soccer games during Euro 2020 few months ago. I live in US. First, the iplayer's web site refused the attempt, saying ESPN has the rights in US. I changed my Nordvpn's server from US to England. It seemed ok. Then, it asked the code (every tv viewer in Britain apparently has to purchase in order to watch public broadcasting such as BBC) to enter. Well, no pin (code) no games!. Somebody who lives in London explained all this to me in a different forum.
      I imagine dvdFab looked into it. perhaps, it si not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by phelings View Post
        I've always wanted Iplayer support , been a paid up subscriber for nearly a year and never seen it available
        I still have an old install of DVDFab Downloader and can download from iPlayer, did it yesterday, so it definitely works.

Comment

Working...
        X