This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.0.1.7 HBOMax

I just updated to v4.0.1.7 and it just keeps showing downloading with 0 bytes. I cancelled download and it just keep showing cancelling download please wait, after a couple of minutes I cancelled using task manager. drmDownloader.log

I also signed out and signed back in to HBO Max on second try. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-09-02 132113.png
Views:	816
Size:	271.6 KB
ID:	399727

Comment

Originally posted by rmcaw52 View Post
      I also signed out and signed back in to HBO Max on second try. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-09-02 132113.png
Views:	816
Size:	271.6 KB
ID:	399727
      try unchecking the subtitles and see if the download starts.

Comment

I found that some titles download successfully while others are still hanging at 0 progression.

Logs attached that contain both successful title downloads and failed title attempts.

Any help with this is appreciated!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try unchecking the subtitles and see if the download starts.
          It does thank you, but I'd really would like it with the subtitles.

Comment

Mine are downloading without subtitles.
            So it seems the new version just implemented the work-around we already know about.

Comment

I am sure they will work it out, they always do.

Comment

Same error here
                hbo max
                last version 4.0.1.7
                Attached Files

Comment

I'm having the exact same problems. Funimation won't even fetch the episodes now.

Comment

Originally posted by rmcaw52 View Post
                    I just updated to v4.0.1.7 and it just keeps showing downloading with 0 bytes. I cancelled download and it just keep showing cancelling download please wait, after a couple of minutes I cancelled using task manager. [ATTACH]n399725[/ATTACH]
                    Hi all. I've been using dvdfab products since about 2006, but am new to the forum.

I have not updated to v4.0.1.7 yet, and am seeing the same issue(s) the OP described; but, with one slight difference: I was able to download The Goblet of Fire, then the next video I tried I got the same 0.0 bytes, etc described by the OP. After logging out, logging back in, I could download a movie, but the next one I tried I couldn't. Repeated the log out/log in procedure a second time, and now I am unable to download any video from HBOMax.

It must be an issue with streamfab and HBOMax; not with just the update (v4.0.1.7), because I am using v4.0.1.6.

At the time of this post, I can still d/l from Disney+, Amazon and Netflix without issue.

Comment

Originally posted by crewchief View Post
                      I'm having the exact same problems. Funimation won't even fetch the episodes now.
                      I am having the same issue i have started a thread on it

Comment

I've got the same issue, but I'm not sure if it's from 4.0.1.7 as I uninstalled it completely and installed x.6 and x.5 and they are having the same issue?

Comment

They will fix it, this just started with 4017.
                          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                            They always do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                              I started a ticket on this issue through my account yesterday morning (my time); and received a direct email from them overnight.

If I am interpreting the email from their tech dept correctly, they were not aware of the issue and asked me to send a link to this thread--which I just did.

Hopefully, we'll see some movement on this now . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X