Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuck on Analyzing Audio & Subtitles Information. (Paramount+)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck on Analyzing Audio & Subtitles Information. (Paramount+)

Hi
    I upgraded to 4.0.19 this morning and since then I have not been able to download anything. I have only tried Paramount+ (that is the only streaming service I currently have with an active subscription).

I click download it analyses the season and then the episodes and then it remains on Analyzing audio & subtitles information

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program (I also chose not the keep my personal information).

I have attached the logs.
    Attached Files

I have passed your feedback to the developer.

Comment

I have been having the same problem with paramount (4.0.19), both with series and movies.

When I start a download for a series episode, it analyses the episodes in the selected season then proceeds to do the same for all episodes in all seasons.

I have tried it on both desktop and a laptop (same version), same issue.

Attached are the logs.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by saryon007 View Post
        I have been having the same problem with paramount (4.0.19), both with series and movies.

When I start a download for a series episode, it analyses the episodes in the selected season then proceeds to do the same for all episodes in all seasons.

I have tried it on both desktop and a laptop (same version), same issue.

Attached are the logs.
        The developer will check your log files.

Comment

I still get the same error with the latest StreamFab 4.0.2.1. I haven't been able to download anything at all from Paramount+.

Perhaps StreamFab only supports the US site of that service? Unfortunately, Paramount+ seems to limit its accounts so that they only work in the region where you have signed up. I wasn't allowed to log on at all when connected by a VPN to the USA.

Are there any plans to support the international sites of Paramount+ soon?

Comment

same here it use to work in 4.0.0.7 here in australia NO VPN . now gets stuck on "Analyzing Audio & Subtitles Information " left a hour still suck
            Attached Files

Comment

Info: os country: "Australia"
              Sorry for the trouble. We currently have a problem downloading Paramount videos in Australia. The developer is trying to find a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Sorry for the trouble. We currently have a problem downloading Paramount videos in Australia. The developer is trying to find a solution.
                Australia only? I'm in Northern Europe and I have the same problem.

Comment

Please give version 4.0.2.3 a try and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Just tried 4.0.2.3 and it now works for movies at least, only downside is subtitles/audio language cannot be selected. Movie downloads so far is 1080 and audio is surround ac3.

Comment

Originally posted by saryon007 View Post
                      Just tried 4.0.2.3 and it now works for movies at least, only downside is subtitles/audio language cannot be selected. Movie downloads so far is 1080 and audio is surround ac3.
                      It also is working for series. But I also cannot select the audio language or subtitles.

Comment

Working...
                      X