This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMM

I see a new streaming service was added in the recent update, I was wondering why it's showing up not unlock when I have a lifetime license before March. It saying buy 365 fab to use, I don't understand when I have a lifetime bundle from March.

Originally posted by AceDaMack View Post
    I see a new streaming service was added in the recent update, I was wondering why it's showing up not unlock when I have a lifetime license before March. It saying buy 365 fab to use, I don't understand when I have a lifetime bundle from March.
    see this thread - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...aming-services
    post #5

Comment

Ok, I read the page and it still doesn't explain my problem, all users who paid for a lifetime license for streamfab before March 10 would recieved all future streaming service add on free besides the fanza ect.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
        as you can see here, we've already discussed this problem before, so does this mean that this is the case for this new site also? If so then I was buying into this expecting all STREAMING add ons for lifetime license be free, I can see the deal with the adult pay per view site with the statement Wilson made but to my knowledge DMM is a streaming service and everyone with the lifetime license before the March 10th period should have free.
        I see there was a newly added streaming service that I'll never use but I just wanna know why it has only to use 3 of 3 videos shouldn't I have this add on free? I purchased lifetime and before the March 10 period should I be worried with future add ons.

Comment

Hi,

DMM.com is the streaming service for movies and tv shows, you can get it freely if you have the license of DRM Video Downloader before 0310.

And it's fixed on service, please restart StreamFab and check it again.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            Hi,

DMM.com is the streaming service for movies and tv shows, you can get it freely if you have the license of DRM Video Downloader before 0310.

And it's fixed on service, please restart StreamFab and check it again.

Wilson
            Just checked, Thank you all is good now!!

Comment

Working...
            X