Amazon Prime (UK) Titles Fail To Download (or) Added To Download Queue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Prime (UK) Titles Fail To Download (or) Added To Download Queue

Just installed v.4.0.2.0 and tried to download various titles from Prime (UK) -each attempt resulted in the same outcome = nothing happened? No titles either downloaded or added to download queue. Reinstalled earlier version 4.0.1.7 and complete success... Guess I won't be using v.4.0.2.0.
    Attached Files

I have enclosed a file named script.rar, please download and save it to where you installed the StreamFab, unzip it to the current directory, which should be like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20210927-165029.png
Views:	190
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	400529

And then try again and see the result.

Comment

Hi Mona, Thank you so much for offering me this solution to the download issue I have experienced with the latest version of StreamFab. However, rather than add this file I am happy using an earlier version of StreamFab (4.0.1.7) which works without the need for "additional files" and will wait for the next update which should have this script.rar already incorporated.

4.0.1.7 works, so obviously whatever is missing from the latest version but is present in 4.0.1.7 will undoubtedly be back in proceeding versions -I'm assuming.

Kind regards,
      Richard.

Comment

Working...
      X