can't download youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't download youtube

tried using version 4018 from extended download service when 4021 would not work. netflix downloads with no problem but youtube will play the video and audio if playing in browser when the url is pasted but will not download
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pacman; 10-02-2021, 11:24 AM. Reason: added drm downloader log

i just tried a url pasted in and the video downloaded ok for me.

Comment

however, it does fail if the video is one that requires you to sign in to watch
      "age restricted video"

Comment

signing in to youtube makes no difference. still can't download from youtube. there is no download queue or download now buttons just the video playing in the browser screen

Comment

Originally posted by pacman View Post
          tried using version 4018 from extended download service when 4021 would not work. netflix downloads with no problem but youtube will play the video and audio if playing in browser when the url is pasted but will not download
          The developer will check your logs.

Comment

it seems that microsoft bing has taken over the browser and url. if i click on the youtube link in the popular sites section of streamfab and then type in the name of the video i am looking to download i can find it if i scroll down enough until i can locate it. only then can i get the download page

Comment

Originally posted by pacman View Post
              it seems that microsoft bing has taken over the browser and url. if i click on the youtube link in the popular sites section of streamfab and then type in the name of the video i am looking to download i can find it if i scroll down enough until i can locate it. only then can i get the download page
              go into your regular browser settings and click search and change it under default search engine.

Comment

Working...
              X