HBO Max 4.0.2.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO Max 4.0.2.2

Can't seem to download anything on HBO Max from the US with this version. If I click on a movie it says analyzing and never gets passed that. Same with TV shows always says analyzing 0 episodes and just hangs there

Did you go back to the previous version to try the same TV Shows, and can it work?

Please always provide a drmDownloader log file to check the issue, thank you.

Comment

I could not find a previous copy to download. Every link I found gave me 4.0.2.2. Attached is a zip of my log file it was to big to be uploaded unzipped
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bdg View Post
        Can't seem to download anything on HBO Max from the US with this version. If I click on a movie it says analyzing and never gets passed that. Same with TV shows always says analyzing 0 episodes and just hangs there
        I just downloaded several movies and shows from HBOMax (USA) using 4.0.2.2.

There are a few other threads started by people having issues with 4.0.2.2 (one for Disney+ and one for Peacock). They used the online updater. After using the offline one, their issues were fixed.

If you haven't done so yet, give it a try-> https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_x64
        Last edited by KidJoe; 10-14-2021, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bdg View Post
          I could not find a previous copy to download. Every link I found gave me 4.0.2.2. Attached is a zip of my log file it was to big to be uploaded unzipped
          Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Same issue on my end after online update. I downloaded offline installer and ran that with same results with anything HBOMax. Attached is log which for some reason only goes back to yesterday. Does anyone know if updates now clear log files?

drmDownloader.txt

Comment

This issue occurred with the previous version also. So I updated with the same behavior. It appears that something changed on the site within the last couple of hours. I was downloading earlier with not issues.

Comment

Just chiming in that im having issues downloading as well since the update. Figured it would be better to post on the existing topic than to make a new one.

Comment

Just tried it myself. I updated using the offline update file (from my account).

I can d/l from any service except HBOMax.

Seeing the same thing as the OP stated.

Comment

I have the same problem. In the previous version, I could download videos, but the subtitles were incomplete. Now I can't download anything from HBO max. I bought the subscription for a year and so far I haven't been able to use anything that is described in the subscription. I am very dissatisfied.
                    Attached Files

Comment

In my case, I'm in Brazil.

Comment

"Analyzing Episode information... 0 left" is displayed until I click on the Cancel button (I waited about 2 minutes before clicking it). Log excerpt attached.

drmDownloader.log

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_26708.jpg Views:	5 Size:	30.2 KB ID:	401145
                        Last edited by JeffDavis; 10-15-2021, 02:12 AM.

Comment

I think I downloaded some a couple hours ago in 4.0.2.2, but now am getting a similar issues, If I cancel and click on play it says something about not being able to play in private mode

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                            Did you go back to the previous version to try the same TV Shows, and can it work?
                            previous versions are not available for download for the last several months now

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post

previous versions are not available for download for the last several months now
                              From where you cannot download the previous versions? I check and it does work at Member Center > Extended Download Service.

Comment

Working...
                              X