Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Prime Download Not Working

Hi,

I've just tried to add a new Amazon movie to my download queue in StreamFab v4.0.2.5 (win) (21/10/2021) but I when pressed the "play" button, instead of adding it to my queue, it started playing the video with these two messages on screen:

"Your browser does not support High-Definition playback due to content restrictions. Please update your browser for the best Prime Video experience"

"Your web browser is out of date. Update your browser now to continue watching Prime Video after May 31".

I've tested a few videos at random and tried reloading StreamFab but this didn't help.

Please could this be looked into.

Many thanks.

Sky West Post your logs

I just added 2 movies (Killers from Prime, and Secret of My Success from Starz Channel on Prime) and they added to the queue and downloaded just fine.

Do you use a VPN? Are you having any other issues with StreamFab?

Are you able to try using the OFFLINE installer to update StreamFab?

Comment

What you're trying to do is 'play' the movie, not download it
      Click on the title, episode or movie, then SF will go into it's "analyzing' state, and throw you back to the previous page
      If you click on the 'play' icon, you're going to get that error
      Streamfab cannot 'play' the content. It can only download it

Comment

Thanks everyone.

You're absolutely right, for some strange reason, yesterday I was clicking on the play button, rather than just selecting the movie and so it's working fine now.

Comment

Working...
        X