Disney + Not allowing DL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney + Not allowing DL

Am I missing something, Disney Plus wont allow for DL, the progarm fires up , but the option to DL dont pop up. has something changed recently

Well, log files would help tremendously. '
    What are you trying to DL? I just tried with Thor and could add it to my queue, that is on 4.0.2.6 and it seems ot be DLing fine.
    What were your steps to reproduce?
    Also, what version are you on?

Comment

I had that happen to me when I tried the Ewoks series.

Comment

comes up fine and downloads for me in the latest version. Maybe try exit the program and restart?

Comment

I was waiting for the "log files comment.. sheesh

first I cant get log files becaause D+ isnt giving me the option to even process a DL.
          the version is 4.0.2.6
          and the show is Jessie

Comment

The log file is needed, please post it or you can send the log file using the Feedback feature in StreamFab, give a link to the forum post in the message box. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by yiteurp View Post
              I was waiting for the "log files comment.. sheesh

first I cant get log files becaause D+ isnt giving me the option to even process a DL.
              the version is 4.0.2.6
              and the show is Jessie
              Actually, the log files are updated every step of the way, even when just adding a title to the queue without downloading. Its why the logs are helpful.

If you can consistently recreate the issue...

My suggestion is navigate to the log folder and delete everything (usually %userprofile%\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log OR when the main streamfab is open, use the pull down menu and select Log Folder) NOTE: there is 1 log file that needs ALL of StreamFab closed to delete. Then start StreamFab, start the Disney+ module, try downloading again. WHen you get the error, go to the log folder, zip it all up and post the zip.

If you can't consistently recreate, post at least the drmDownloader.log file that is in your log folder, and the approximate date/time you experienced the issue.

I just fired up 4.0.2.6, went into Disney+ and successfully downloaded Jessie S01E01 and Star Wars Vintage Ewoks S01E01 without an issue right now. And my queue is downloading Duck Tales S01E28 to E50 at the moment.

One other thing to try... use the StreamFab OFFLINE installer https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_x64 to update StreamFab on your PC.
              Last edited by KidJoe; 11-05-2021, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X