Streamfab x64 5.0.0.3 - only downloading 720p from Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab x64 5.0.0.3 - only downloading 720p from Amazon

Different programs from different 'providers' on Amazon (Amazon, Starz, Showtime). Is there a problem?
    Note: Downloaded different episodes of 'The Unit' season 4 previously from Amazon/imdb and they were 1080p.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by drcos; 11-15-2021, 06:09 PM.
    I'll stop copying movies when I can watch the movies I own without FBI warnings, forced trailers, commentary notices, etc. etc.

CHeck your settings, especially the VIP tab. There was an issue where you updated from 4.x or 5.0.0.1 or 5.0.0.2 where some of the settings did not get carried over. The release notes for 5.0.0.3 mention this being fixed, so maybe its not?

Comment

I assume that the fix wouldn't apply to anyone who updated to 5.0.0.1 or 5.0.0.2 and then to 5.0.0.3, only to people who update directly from 4.x to 5.0.0.3.. One the settings are lost they're lost. (Until you change them back manually.)

Comment

That was it, somehow the setting reverted to 720p. But why would the default setting be 720p and not 1080?
        Thanks for the help
        I'll stop copying movies when I can watch the movies I own without FBI warnings, forced trailers, commentary notices, etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by wyhtmgm View Post
          I assume that the fix wouldn't apply to anyone who updated to 5.0.0.1 or 5.0.0.2 and then to 5.0.0.3, only to people who update directly from 4.x to 5.0.0.3.. One the settings are lost they're lost. (Until you change them back manually.)
          Ahhh, yeah, I didn't think about having upgraded to one of the other 5.x releases, before going to 5.0.0.3

Comment

Working...
          X