Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Max downloaded videos with Stereo 2.0 Audio and not AC3 5.1 Audio.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO Max downloaded videos with Stereo 2.0 Audio and not AC3 5.1 Audio.

According to DVDFab, HBO StreamFab will download the videos as 1080p MP4 with AC3 5.1 audios. I haven't encountered any videos I have downloaded from HBO MAX with AC3 5.1 audios. I only get 2.0 stereo audio which is disappointing for me surround systems. Am I missing some configuration somewhere, or is it not working as advertised? Please advise. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by n_kf86 View Post
    According to DVDFab, HBO StreamFab will download the videos as 1080p MP4 with AC3 5.1 audios. I haven't encountered any videos I have downloaded from HBO MAX with AC3 5.1 audios. I only get 2.0 stereo audio which is disappointing for me surround systems. Am I missing some configuration somewhere, or is it not working as advertised? Please advise. Thanks.
    click settings - then vip services, what audio codec do you have it set as ??

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

click settings - then vip services, what audio codec do you have it set as ??
      Thanks for mentioning the 'Settings'. I was not aware that there is a settings icon on the top-right corner. I was focused on the left banner options. It was set to AAC and I have switched it to EAC. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X