X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount+ title - Star Trek Discovery S04E03 Fails

log attached.

Log.txt

Same here. Problem seems to be where we log into paarmont. When StreamFab gets to the point where I normally log into my paramount account (from within Streamfab) there is a Paramount error code 3304. Note, accessing and watching Paramount via a browser works okay. The problem only seems to exist with Streamfabs accessing of Paramount. (I alao have other VIP accounts (ie Netflix) and they are OKAY. This started with this newly released version 5.0.0.7 version

Comment

When using paramount with the 5.0.0.7 I get an error code 1106. Please see the screenshot attached. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	371
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	403247
      Attached Files

Comment

Also happening for me - other platforms ok (HBO , Netflix) and paramount works in browser so not vpn causing the issue.

Comment

The same episode is failing for me on both 5.0.0.5 and 5.0.0.7, though I don't seem to have a problem logging into the site from Streamfab. Log attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

5.0.0.8 fixes this issue for me.

Comment

I think it needs more work? I can now download and process the shows from Paramount Plus, but there seems to be new issues. The "processing" part has slowed down to where it is now taking 4 to 5 times as long. Also the encoding of the video has changed. I've been recording the same series ... Here is something I noticed.
              All of these examples were the same 1 hr show episodes and settings, recorded at different dates and times.

1. Version 0007 on Dec 2, 1 hr show 8,000 kb/s 1920*1080 MP4 file size about 3 GB and took 15 munutes or less to download and process
              2. Version 0008 on Dec 4 1 hr show 15.3 Mb/s 1920*1080 MP4 file size now 6 GB and took over an hour. Note: Download times still fast .. processing time seems very slow.

#1 file was an earlier recorded one that had the older DRM. Always "processed" the older DRM'd shows fast under FAB version 0007. But now with FAB version 0008 it takes longer to process that older dated show that was using an older version DRM.

#2 file was a newer episode of the same show that has just been released recently and has the new DRM on it. It looks to me like the new StreamFab version 0008 is taking an even longer time to process any of the the videos that have the NEW DRM. Plus now the bit rate has jumped from 8000 kb/s to 15 Mb/s and the file size went from 3 GB to 6 GB. Has anyone else seen this?

<edit> also note .. I am using the same settings and profile etc. and don't know why the bit rate and file size are now doubled?
              Last edited by Rich A; 12-04-2021, 05:10 PM. Reason: Added info

Comment

Originally posted by FredH View Post
                5.0.0.8 fixes this issue for me.
                5.0.0.8 has also corrected the issue for me.

Comment

Working...
                X