Peacock not working properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock not working properly

I am having problems downloading movies from Peacock. It gets stuck on parsing data and never actually downloads the movie. Don't know if it has anything to do with the latest update because I hadn't used Peacock for several of the previous updates. Enclosed are the logs for my attempt to download the movie "Geostorm" I also enclosed a picture of the screen with a "Something Went Wrong" message. I cancelled out of the movie after some time. By the way I have previously downloaded this move with no problems.
    Attached Files

Peacock (and several others Netflix, and Hulu) updated their DRM on December 1. Since then I have not been able to download from Peacock, the team is currently working on it.

Comment

Getting the same thing. Its said its because Peacock changed the DRM on a lot of stuff on December 1st.
      For now its only possible to download some of the old stuff there, example i'm currently downloading season 5 episodes of Charmed with out problems.
      Hopefully the issue will be solved with version 5.0.0.9

Comment

Per K thanks for the update. I'm also having problems with HBO Max, is that the same issue?

Comment

Originally posted by jojomo View Post
          I'm also having problems with HBO Max, is that the same issue?
          Not the same with HBO Max....HBO Max doesn't work with old or new anything, that's including anything you try to grab off of it or any past versions of StreamFab. Looks like they updated their DRM also.

Comment

Down2Earth, HBO Max looks like it works but the output movie is junk.

Comment

jojomo.. that's essentially what Down2Earth just said, the movies are junk because HBOMax changed their DRM scheme

Comment

Working...
              X