Streamfab Amazon and Discovery+ VIP Services Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab Amazon and Discovery+ VIP Services Not Working

Have had this problem since the 14th December, have raised a ticket with DVDFAb services, but all I get is messages to send the Streamfab Log.

Originally posted by antpdeana View Post
    Have had this problem since the 14th December, have raised a ticket with DVDFAb services, but all I get is messages to send the Streamfab Log.
    Hi, yes, its requested that you submit logs for any bug reports. If you use the FeedBack option in the StreamFab menu, I believe it submits the logs with the report. https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...135#post404135

Keep in mind the DRM used by the streaming sites changed on Dec 1 and Dec 7, and the Fab team has been working to resolve issues since. Fingers they will release something soon that gets StreamFab back up and running like it was before Dec 1.

If your issue isn't related to that DRM change, the logs and a detailed description of what you are experiencing are the best way for the developers to investigate and work on fixing the issue.

Comment

Seems Amazon Prime is working...

Comment

Having a similar problem. Tried a few shows, a couple startreks, which i have 12 days to get from Prime, and the Expanse.
        Where is the log file located and do I email it in, if so where, or just attach it here?

THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by BigD1963 View Post
          Having a similar problem. Tried a few shows, a couple startreks, which i have 12 days to get from Prime, and the Expanse.
          Where is the log file located and do I email it in, if so where, or just attach it here?

THANKS
          This explains it https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...135#post404135

Comment

Here is the current logs.
            Anyone heard anything on progress to getting stuff from amazon?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BigD1963 View Post
              Here is the current logs.
              Anyone heard anything on progress to getting stuff from amazon?
              The new version will be available soon.
              Please kindly wait with patience thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X