Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What browser technology is being used in StreamFab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What browser technology is being used in StreamFab?

As the title asks, what browser technology is being used in StreamFab? Are you using IE, Chrome, Edge?

The reason to ask is because both Amazon Prime Video and Netflix will limit the resolution of video playback on anything but Edge. On Edge, while clicking the same download to watch, it plays back in 1080p (FHD) while on the others it limits it to 720p (HD).

I would like to see you use Edge so that we can get the full resolution for the sites that detect the browser being used. I have not checked, but you may also be able to just change the response back when being asked what browser is being used.

So, would it be possible to update the downloaders to use Edge so we can get the full resolution available?

Originally posted by rswiders View Post

I would like to see you use Edge so that we can get the full resolution for the sites that detect the browser being used. I have not checked, but you may also be able to just change the response back when being asked what browser is being used.

So, would it be possible to update the downloaders to use Edge so we can get the full resolution available?
    lol

Comment

Working...
    X