Streamfab V5.0.1.3 Working So Far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab V5.0.1.3 Working So Far

New update 5.0.1.3 is working so far, just downloaded The Matrix Resurrections off of HBOMax in 4K, 2160p, EAC3, Bitrate 767Kbps, 6 Channel. It's a big size file at 19.2GB but that is normal for a 4K movie. I welcome that all day long. Awesome......

yep, the dvdfab staff are great. Update works great.

Comment

Off to a good start here. Some Amazon movies which downloaded from Amazon Prime as 720p and 1080p with AAC audio with 5.0.1.2 the other day, are now downloading as 1080p with E-AC3 again with 5.0.1.3 today.

I'll report back when the full queue of movies I'm re-downloading from Amazon Prime and HBOMax are done.

Comment

My queue is still downloading, but wanted to report about 3 movies which completed.

F9 The Fast Saga (4K UHD)
        Zombieland (4K UHD)
        A Bad Moms Christmas (4K UHD)

With 5.0.1.2 as expected they downloaded as 1080p, since 4K download from Amazon isn't supported, but with 192k AAC STEREO audio rather than 5.1 AC3/EAC3. Also F9 gave me the "needs to re-encode" prompt as well.

Using 5.0.1.3, all 3 came down as 1080p with 640k 5.1 EAC3 audio, and F9 did NOT need to re-encode.

That is a big improvement.

Comment

Apple TV plus doesn't work on the 720p (or higher).Still less quality and AAC as audio

Comment

Same here...

Every thing working right now with Amazon & HBO.

Haven't tried any other services yet.

Comment

Great early New Years present! HBO Max, Amazon, Paramount all check out and download great!

Great job Team StreamFab

Comment

On HBO even with the 4k checked, it downloads in 1080p. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. This use to work. Any ideas to try?

Comment

Working...
                X