This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab AIO - not "All in One"??

I buy StreamFab AIO a few weeks ago (lifetime licence). The end result was the following offer: https://dvdfab.at/downloader.htm?trackid=headmenu2
    At that time, however, the CW Downloader was not yet available. It is available now, but it is not activated for me. I get the message that I should upgrade to AIO, which in my eyes is complete nonsense, I'm not going to spend another 239.99€. It is even advertised that new services will be added, but I can't pay extra for them every time.

Either I have AIO or I don't.

This is what my licence info looks like:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-12-29 10_17_03-Window.png
Views:	1037
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	404686

Hier der Hinweis zwecks Upgrade und das Angebot:

Name:	streamfab.jpg
Views:	913
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	404687

Thanks for your help an regards

Hi ultrasmd77,

I am just a normal user like you but I believe the lifetime license is for the modules out at the time of purchase and you can also get any modules added within 30 days of your purchase to your authorized apps by asking.

Mona has been very helpful getting new modules authorized that were released within 30 days of our original purchases.

Based on your post, you can probably get the CW downloader added for free.

When new modules are added you don't have to pay the full original price (which is supposed to go up), but rather only the price to add the new module.

Also, I've periodically received emails to add new modules at a discounted price based on my original purchase.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Hi Mona
      can you help please?

Mike_M
      THX

Comment

Yes, it is lifetime all-in-one for the modules available at the time you purchase the license - it does not include modules added after you made the purchase. I was surprised by this as well. I understand that this policy could lead to some customers feeling "ripped off". I am not sure what they could do to make it clear that this is the way it works. A few services were added within my first 30 days and I emailed them and was granted access to the additional modules. So they were responsive in that respect.

Comment

I bought All-In-One in August. When I did I was told I would be able to purchase new changels for half price when they became available. I got Peacock in October for half price, then Tubi in November for half price and then I got everything else they added for about $150 even though I only wanted Roku and the CW. So I've paid for "All-In-One" a couple of times now Seems fair to me.

Comment

There is a way to upgrade your license (typically discounted) by logging into your account at www.dvdfab.cn. Once logged in, on the left-side, under My Services, look for "UPGRADE LICENSE". This will have options for StreamFab as well as any other DVDFab products/suites you own.

When you upgrade StreamFab, you basically receive all additional downloaders that are available at the time you upgrade. Not sure if the downloaders of adult content are included in upgrades, you will need to look into that.

Occasionally, DVDFab has runs promotions for even bigger discounts to add to/upgrade your DVDFab products, but there are no guarantee as to if or when that may happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasmd77 View Post
              I buy StreamFab AIO a few weeks ago (lifetime licence). The end result was the following offer: https://dvdfab.at/downloader.htm?trackid=headmenu2
              At that time, however, the CW Downloader was not yet available. It is available now, but it is not activated for me. I get the message that I should upgrade to AIO, which in my eyes is complete nonsense, I'm not going to spend another 239.99€. It is even advertised that new services will be added, but I can't pay extra for them every time.

Either I have AIO or I don't.

This is what my licence info looks like:

Name:	2021-12-29 10_17_03-Window.png
Views:	1037
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	404686

Hier der Hinweis zwecks Upgrade und das Angebot:

Name:	streamfab.jpg
Views:	913
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	404687

Thanks for your help an regards
              Please check PM. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by dillon77 View Post
                There is a way to upgrade your license (typically discounted) by logging into your account at www.dvdfab.cn. Once logged in, on the left-side, under My Services, look for "UPGRADE LICENSE". This will have options for StreamFab as well as any other DVDFab products/suites you own.

When you upgrade StreamFab, you basically receive all additional downloaders that are available at the time you upgrade. Not sure if the downloaders of adult content are included in upgrades, you will need to look into that.

Occasionally, DVDFab has runs promotions for even bigger discounts to add to/upgrade your DVDFab products, but there are no guarantee as to if or when that may happen again.
                thanks for the info, mine is showing $79 upgrade fee. Have SF for about 6 weeks. I'll probably wait until more are added, like Showtime. Nothing I really want on the new offerings.

Comment

some posts were deleted
                  Reason: Off Topic
                  Last edited by D780; 01-03-2022, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X