Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV: Can't find my bought videos

Hello everybody,

I bought a comedy video on my iPhone (Comedy Central Roast).

Unfortunately I can not find the video in my Apple TV+ Streamfab.
    There is no search field and the video does not appear in Apple's categories (Comedy Series for example).

How can I dowload my video?

Please try to play that video using a regular browser and then copy the link and paste it in the address bar after you open SteamFab Apple TV Downloader, normally when you press the ENTER key, it should start to analyze it.

Comment

I don't think that this will work, since his video seems to be no AppleTV+ Video, but an iTunes Video. AppleTV+ (paid subscription) and iTunes Videos (which can be played in the AppleTV App) are two different things!

Comment

Good idea. But also in all other Browsers (win, apple) I can not see my video. And unfortunately Apple allows no access for web browsers to the "Up Next" list - where I put my video.

My video seems to be normal Apple TV content (without +)

I can see it in the Apple TV App on I my iPhone and even in the AppleTV App on my Android Smart TV (Samsung).

Can StreamFab only access Apple TV+ content?

Comment

Originally posted by StefanK View Post
          I don't think that this will work, since his video seems to be no AppleTV+ Video, but an iTunes Video. AppleTV+ (paid subscription) and iTunes Videos (which can be played in the AppleTV App) are two different things!
          iTunes videos are not supported.

Comment

Originally posted by mike55 View Post
            Good idea. But also in all other Browsers (win, apple) I can not see my video. And unfortunately Apple allows no access for web browsers to the "Up Next" list - where I put my video.

My video seems to be normal Apple TV content (without +)

I can see it in the Apple TV App on I my iPhone and even in the AppleTV App on my Android Smart TV (Samsung).

Can StreamFab only access Apple TV+ content?
            On your iPhone or iPad, when you use the AppleTV app, or on a Streaming Device (like Roku or FireTV or app built into your Samsung TV. You will see a section for Library. That content is the content you purchased, and is considered iTunes video, which StreamFab can't access.

The content under AppleTV+ Originals section, or AppleTV+ on the streaming device, is the AppleTV+ stuff that StreamFab CAN access.
            Last edited by KidJoe; 01-07-2022, 01:09 PM.

Comment

What a pity.

Unfortunately Apple is the only one that offers the video.

Is there any other way to rip a normal Apple video respectively iTunes video?

Would downloading the video and trying a DVDfab Ripper help?

There are special itunes video rippers in the web. But I don't know if I can use those solutions without getting a virus. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by mike55 View Post
                What a pity.

Unfortunately Apple is the only one that offers the video.

Is there any other way to rip a normal Apple video respectively iTunes video?

Would downloading the video and trying a DVDfab Ripper help?

There are special itunes video rippers in the web. But I don't know if I can use those solutions without getting a virus. :-(
                Sorry, but we do not support iTunes video downloading or ripping.

Comment

Working...
                X