This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock tv Bug

Hi their is a bug in 5.0.1.4 upon remuxing vidoe the porgram closes ans fails to remux the video.
    Attached Files

Thanks for the warning, i will keep the 5.0.1.3 then.

Comment

yeah downgrading is your best option works fine on 5.0.1.3
      Last edited by Justin; 01-06-2022, 12:06 PM.

Comment

I am having the same problem .. program just ends during remuxing. logs attached
        Attached Files

Comment

downgrade to 5.0.1.3 works fine

Comment

I wish DVDFab would post at least the prior version when they update us. Does anyone know where to grab 5.0.1.3?

Comment

Thank you for the report, we will check.

Comment

Originally posted by jkgamer View Post
                I wish DVDFab would post at least the prior version when they update us. Does anyone know where to grab 5.0.1.3?
                Unfortunately no, They all link directly to DVDFab's site, which then only provides you with the 5.0.1.4
                One reason why one always should keep a backup of a former downloaded offline installer of StreamFab, i even do this with DVDFab as well for safety reasons.

Comment

try this and see if it works. from the home screen login to peacock through the browser address:
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	2022-01-08_13-19-03.jpg Views:	0 Size:	22.7 KB ID:	405190

try downloading from that browser window.

edit: that seemed to only work with one video. with muiltiple videos, the second (and consecutive) failed after the first download (got stuck on Analyzing)
                  Last edited by plexblues; 01-08-2022, 06:42 PM.

Comment

You can get it from the extended download service in your account page. If you need help with that, let me know.

Comment

I used the method described above.. Put 6 things in the queue. When I started the download the first one worked and the second one failed.. i then just restarted the failed download and it worked fine the second time. Maybe it is time the Peacock downloader is put into the main interface..

Comment

Originally posted by GomezAddams View Post
                        Maybe it is time the Peacock downloader is put into the main interface..
                        Yup
                        wondered about that one myself

Comment

I unchecked subtitles and it just fails now so it is definilty an issue with the subtitles here is my log
                          Attached Files

Comment

You would have to buy the extended download service they have to be able to get the other versions from them it's $10, that's what I had to do to downgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Brianissa View Post

You would have to buy the extended download service they have to be able to get the other versions from them it's $10, that's what I had to do to downgrade.

Well, I just checked that trying to download 13 off the sticky and it did try to download 14.

FOR MONA:

Hi Mona. Could you guys post as least version 5.0.1.3 back to an active download for the time being till all these bugs straightened out?

I'm just suggesting for the time being. It doesn't seem fair that some folks can't go back a more stable version of what they are using while the issues are being worked on.

FOR USERS:

Just do as I do.

I download the new version (even if I don't install it at that time) and save it with all the other versions that I keep.

In other words, when you download the program, keep a few versions back.

This way if I don't like that version, I just reinstall the previous version and move on while waiting for the next update to try.

Comment

Working...
                              X