X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.1.3 and 5.0.1.4 Why can't i download videos from URL

Why can't i download videos from URL

I enter a link, and nothing happens.
    When I play a video in the program, I can download it at the right bottom, but nothing gets downloaded.

Why doesn't it work?

anyone else this problem?

Comment

How are you trying to download the video's using StreamFab? StreamFab is not a copy and paste URL downloader like some out there. All you need to do with this one is open whatever streaming site from within StreamFab after you sign onto your streaming sites from your main Browers and start downloading the content from within StreamFab modules that you signed onto, no cutting and paste needed.

Comment

I disagree.. There is clearly a button to Past Url on the 1st page. Also if I go to the site, I have a download button, and it does not do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by pka4916 View Post
          I disagree.. There is clearly a button to Past Url on the 1st page. Also if I go to the site, I have a download button, and it does not do anything.
          i can get the copy & paste Url to work with youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

i can get the copy & paste Url to work with youtube.
            Yes,...Yes.....So far YouTube has been the only site where copy and paste works in StreamFab (that I have used, so far) , BUT.......it is still not a copy and paste! All that is needed is to copy the URL (for YouTube) and StreamFab takes over from there with a pop-up download window/option to download that copied URL/content (No paste)

By conventional means already in place outside what is given, why copy and paste...if one disagrees.....then why isn't it working?

Still misinformation....what version is being used and what streaming site is wanted to copy and paste that is not already available to download content through StreamFab browser...

Comment

Originally posted by pka4916 View Post
              Copy/paste URL was a feature from back when the product was DVDFab Downloader, and didn't support DRM sites. While I haven't used it in a while, I don't think it works with VIP Sites, however it should still work with the supported sites under the YouTube tab. Sites like Facebook, Vimeo, etc. NOTE: For YouTube, StreamFab can't download your PURCHASED videos/movies, or movies that have DRM, it can only download the public/free content.

What site are you trying to download from? If its one of the supported sites on the YouTube tab, I would post the URL you are trying to download, and a log for StreamFab for the developers to take a look.

Comment

Here in the address bar, you can paste the video link, press ENTER, it will automatically open a new tab, see images attached below.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	20220113-170349.png
Views:	297
Size:	574.8 KB
ID:	405341

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220113-170421.png
Views:	226
Size:	745.9 KB
ID:	405342

Comment

Working...