StanAus - Continuing Issues & Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StanAus - Continuing Issues & Problems

Downloaded the new Stan module when first released a few weeks ago. At this time I was able to download movies as I have in the past with Netflix/Prime. However, as others on this forum have reported ... most of the downloads had no audio.

I understand there are teething problems as new modules are released. So, I have patiently waited for the updates. However, the latest update does not seem to fix the problem as reported. In fact, now I can't download any videos from Stan at all. Other streaming downloads like Netflix still work as before.

When I attempt to download a video, it starts as normal. Then continues beyond 100% (and keeps going for a long time). Eventually, the download fails.

Have tried to download several different movies and they all fail.

This morning I uninstalled and reinstalled the software as requested. I then tried again with the movie "Paths of Glory". But the same problem persists.

Will try and post some screenshots and the log as well.

Hope these issues can be resolved.

I am not sure the log uploaded correctly (sorry I am not familiar with how this works).

Will try again.
    Attached Files

Comment

I will test this with 5.0.1.6

Comment

yes this title is still going pass 100% im now 250% odd

Comment

When I attempt to download a video, it starts as normal. Then continues beyond 100% (and keeps going for a long time). Eventually, the download fails.

Have tried to download several different movies and they all fail.

This morning I uninstalled and reinstalled the software as requested. I then tried again with the movie "Paths of Glory". But the same problem persists.
          We will try to duplicate it first.
          Meanwhile, I have passed your log file to the developer.

Comment

Any progress on fixing Stan?

Comment

We could not duplicate the issue, please kindly update to the latest version to try again.
              If same issue, please provide a link to the video and the latest log file, we will check again, thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X