Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canal+ module not working on rentals

Hi,

The new Canal+ module does not work on rented titles. Streamfab will recognize and download the file, but if you try to play it you'll only get a green image with some garbled video noise.

This is probably a normal limitation, but I just thought I'd bring it to your attention. It would be awesome if Streamfab could work with Canal+ rentals at some point.

What software player did you use for the playback? Did you try other players?

Please use the latest v5018 to have a try, if still have a problem, please provide the latest StreamFab.log file, the developer will check it. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Mona,

I used QuickTime Player on my Mac for playback of the video file. Unfortunately, I deleted the file so I can't try it with a different player. I doubt it would make any difference.

I made a mistake in the subject of the original post and was actually using v.5.0.1.8 (not 5.0.0.8).

Tonight I rented a new video and tried to download it with both v.5.0.1.8 and the new v.5.0.1.9 on my PC. This time, I wasn't even able to download the video. I kept getting a "Failure analysing this video" error message from Streamfab.

I zipped my Streamfab log folder and am including it with this post. Hopefully this gives the developer the information he needs to look into this.

Thanks!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nadeama View Post

Tonight I rented a new video and tried to download it with both v.5.0.1.8 and the new v.5.0.1.9 on my PC. This time, I wasn't even able to download the video. I kept getting a "Failure analysing this video" error message from Streamfab.

I zipped my Streamfab log folder and am including it with this post. Hopefully this gives the developer the information he needs to look into this.

Thanks!
        I will have the QA team check.

Comment

Working...
        X