StreamFab 5.0.1.8 - Tubi Download Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.1.8 - Tubi Download Issue

I created this thread because there appears to be an issue with Tubi downloads...

Specifically when selecting a movie to download, you can see it in the download section of StreamFab which initially looks fine. However, when the download actually takes place, StreamFab fails and displays the following message: "Failure accessing video information, please check your network connection or contact us for help"

Logs attached for "The Color of Money"

Attached Files

i'm having the same problem. any help?

Comment

I'm having the same issues with the tv shows My Two Dads and What's Happening Now.
      Attached Files

Comment

Opps.. I just created a new thread about it. It seems it is affecting all the movies on Tubi. Hopefully an update before these movies leave their library.

Comment

I tried to download My Two Dads and can confirm the same issue that Beeker and fosse have still persist.
          Attached Files

Comment

Mona....I just loaded on version 5.0.1.9 seems to be downloading but fail at the processing stage...I'll try 5016 and see what happens.
            Attached Files

Comment

Mona.....same files that failed, did download successfully with 5016...attached is the 5016 log file I also tested the files for playback and playback was normal
              Attached Files

Comment

Mona - I tried to download "The Color of Money" again using both versions...

5.0.1.9 - Same issue as isrdude. The download appears to work but fails at the processing stage.

5.0.1.6 - As requested, this version seems to work.

Logs attached for both versions...

Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

It still gives the error on the webpage BUT it does download with v5.0.1.6. Not sure why it doesn't work with v5.0.1.8. The DRM error message still pops up with both versions.

Comment

That's interesting evil....I didn't get the DRM message in either version....interesting.....

Comment

We will release v5020 to fix it, please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X