youtube question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

youtube question

takes too long to download youtube videos...stuck at about 98% after about 10 hours of trying to download a 20 minute video, so i ended the task. I think i included the relevant log information. Thanks
    Attached Files

Please give v5016 a try and see the result: https://d17.dvdfab.cn/download/49_50...b_x64_5016.exe

Comment

thanks. i assume i need to uninstall streamfab 5.0.1.9 then install 5.0.1.6, ...or can i just install 5.0.1.6 along side of 5.0.1.9, as long as i only have one version opened at the same time... i was downloading youtube videos using a different method than streamfab, but it stopped working for me... but now it seems to be working again...but maybe I'll try your solution on the weekend anyway, ...not feeling very well today.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, hope you will get better soon.
        Please have a try when you are available, I will have the developer check the download slow issue at the same time.

Comment

Hi. I was able to download a youtube video with the older version thanks. However it took about an hour to download a 15 minute video, so I will only try using the streamfab method if i am unable to download a youtube video with another method.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X