Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to test for DRM M3U8 Downloader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any way to test for DRM M3U8 Downloader?

Hi, I've used streamfab (All in one) for a while,
    there are still have some problems, like dTV music channel cannot get any link, so far it's good.
    I'd like to upgrade for DRM M3U8 Downloader to download viki.com, and "GaragePlay", but worried about the same problems in dTV.
    hope the staff can unlock the module for 5 downloads test or the things like that, thank you.

You can paste the video link to the address bar on the top of StreamFab, if the video can be played in the internal browser of StreamFab, it should be downloaded by DRM M3U8 Downloader.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      You can paste the video link to the address bar on the top of StreamFab, if the video can be played in the internal browser of StreamFab, it should be downloaded by DRM M3U8 Downloader.
      Thanks, I just try it, but streamfab showed me youtube plus is not supported this kind of mpd, not allowed me to use DRM M3U8 downloader.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Except every site I've tried...IT DOESN'T WORK....and yes, the video plays in the browser.

Comment

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post

Except every site I've tried...IT DOESN'T WORK....and yes, the video plays in the browser.
          try it out on GYAO! or Beachbody On Demand - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...bruary-08-2022

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try it out on GYAO! or Beachbody On Demand - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...bruary-08-2022
            It's supposed to be an M3U8 downloader....not a GYAOI or Beachbody Module. I do appreciate the advice, but it should be capable of downloading simple non-encrypted M3U8 video
            such as from BBCiPlayer or even Crackle which uses AES encryption that was broken years ago. Both sites offer MPD and M3U8 Streams. Paramount Plus also has unencrypted M3U8 Streams for all the TV series. Movies are strictly MPD.

I did test it before purchase and it partially downloaded a movie from Crackle and stopped at 16 minutes. I tried again, same result. I guessed it was a limitation. After purchase, it would not even recognize the link and crashed SF when I attempted or just failed.

Youtube-dl downloaded the stream flawlessly. Another tool that is retail also grabbed it without a problem. I was willing to pay more for the convenience of having it all in one as part of StreamFab, but it needs to work.

Comment

Originally posted by culsherco View Post

Thanks, I just try it, but streamfab showed me youtube plus is not supported this kind of mpd, not allowed me to use DRM M3U8 downloader.
              The video streams from the two sites viki.com, and "GaragePlay" do not use M3U8, so they cannot be switched to the DRM M3U8 Downloader.

Comment

Working...
              X