5.0.2.1 - Unable to Select Japanese Audio - Funimation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.2.1 - Unable to Select Japanese Audio - Funimation

I was attempting to download seasons 1 & 2 of Log Horizon. After StreamFab performs its scan, and I am offered the selection box of what/which episodes to download, I am unable to change the language from English to Japanese, and there is no subtitle selection (dropdown is grayed out).

Just in case I double checked my Funimation account profile and I have my language preference set to Japanese.

I currently have an episode downloading to check which audio track is downloaded & will provide and update.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Ended up checking the downloads - they all were English language track.

I performed the update to StreamFab 5.0.2.2 today and when going to test the same files, it seems like the issue may be resolved.
    I am now presented with a dropdown to select between English and Japanese audio and the subtitle dropdown now shows an English option.

Currently testing downloading with English selected and a separate download with Japanese selected.

Will report back when complete.

Comment

OK, issue still persists. It is now doing the same as in my original post - English language audio is the only option and no subtitle selection available.

Comment

Hi ilovecamp, our QA team will try to duplicate it. But, please do provide a StreamFab.log file to help check the issue, thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X